Thursday, February 5, 2009

Current knitting

Well, I keep forgetting that I can blog from work (don't tell anyone I work with though) and so will need to forward pictures to myself so that I can blog. whew

This is my current knitting project. I am so loving it and I have only 10 more rows to get to the boring stockinette stuff. Of course this isn't me. It's the Wild Apple pattern Bohus sweater. Love the angora yarn. So pretty!!
This next picture is where I would truly love to be:

The beach at Kona. sigh Can't you just feel the warm 70 degree breezes? I can
What else have I been doing? Oh, stuff. Working, eating, going to the gym to work off what I am eating, watching my reality tv shows, getting quilting projects out to get started on them again, spinning and plying yarn and knitting. You know, boring me stuff.
Yesterday, I had a little excitement. I had to get a new water pump for the truck. And today will get a slow leak in a tire fixed. I know, you and I both can hardly stand this much excitement! The weather has been so mild this last month, I know that we are in for a snow storm soon. My allergies are so bad this week. I don't think the inversion has much to do with it, but it might. There is mold in the air. This is my biggest nemesis.
Today I go in for my annual boob smashage. ugh But, at least I am not tender like I am sometimes. That will show up good for me too. When things are tender, then my cysts show up and they usually make me have an ultrasound too. I can do without that.
I am hoping to get to the point where I can post most every day. That will be a huge change won't it? But, I like to share. :>)
ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment